Submitting your deliverables
When you submit a deliverable to a scienceinterns.com addresses, be sure to use the document naming convention you've been using for the abstracts.
(e. g., STEGMAN_M_poster)
Here are the addresses you can use to submit your deliverables:
The WORD or POWERPOINT version of each deliverable should be attached to an email and sent to these addresses:
Once you have submitted a final deliverable to any of these above addresses, you are finished with us. There is no need to keep submitting final copy after final copy. Once is enough. Teams can submit as a team.
- ABSTRACTS: email@example.com
- POSTERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- REPORTS: email@example.com
- PEER REVIEWS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, all DOE interns (SULI, CCI, VFP
) must upload all deliverables to the DOE site for their program. While you are doing this, be sure to complete the post survey
oep exit survey
All interns must complete the OEP exit survey prior to departure. The survey can be found here
peer review form directions
Directions for everyone
Link to MS-WORD Peer Review Form
Further directions for SULI interns ONLY
- When you arrive to hang your poster, pick up a paper copy of this review form.
- During the Wednesday poster session, find your “poster buddy” and using the review’s questions, interview your poster buddy.
- Be sure to take down the poster title and complete the presenter (your buddy) and reviewer (you) information too.
- Return to your room/office and after you download the MS-Word version of this form from (wait for it!) the scienceinterns.com HOME page, transfer your handwritten or block-printed or crayon-scrawled notes to the Word doc version of this review form.
- You should not feel compelled to enter more text than the space allows for.
- Save this Word doc (just in case you want to revise it), but more importantly, convert this Word doc to a PDF type file (Use "Save as," and choose the PDF file format).
- Email this PDF as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Alternate method: Complete the form in your best handwriting (!), and send a cellphone picture of this form to the 2015reviews@... address.
- If you are a SULI or VFP intern, you’re not done. You need to upload this PDF to the DOE. Read on.
DEADLINE FOR ALL INTERNS: Prior to your departure from BNL.
- Log in at the DOE SULI or VFP site (For DOE links, see above.)
- Find the DELIVERABLES tab and click on it.
- Follow the directions there to upload the Peer Review PDF.
- Now you’re done.
Weekly Safety Tip
What you do and what you say
What you do, what you say, and how you say it can change
lives and prevent accidents and injuries. If you believe accidents and/or injuries
in your lab can be prevented, your attitude and your behavior will reflect that